Here is a collection of blog posts that I've written so far. Happy reading!
A few years ago, I went to the Edinburgh Fringe festival by coach. When I saw the beautiful, winding, coastal roads out the window, I made a mental note to come back on my motorbike one day. I’m getting to do a lot of travelling around the various Ministry of......
As it’s Global Accessibility Awareness, I’m sharing a list of accessibility resources that I regularly refer to. Happy reading, watching and listening!...
I got into a general life slump recently, and so to try and cheer myself up more, I’ve taken up building fun projects. I joined this industry because I wanted to build things, but I found that I got so carried away with organising coding events for others, I'd not......
The Indie Web movement is a movement all about content ownership, in the current times of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on. It has been something I’ve been interested in ever since hearing Jeremy Keith talk about it at a conference last year. So I was super excited to......
Here is a collection of blog posts that I've written on other people's blogs.
- Success stories: women in tech awards - posted on the Oxford Computer Consultants Blog.
- One Year on From My HTML/CSS Course - posted on the Code First: Girls blog.
- Hosting the September codebar Oxford Workshop - posted on the Oxford Computer Consultants blog.
- Introducing Our Front End Intern - posted on the Oxford Computer Consultants Blog.
- Introducing the codebar Oxford Team! - posted on codelog.
- Web Dev Bev Out - posted on the Daily Zooniverse.
- Codebar With the Zooniverse - posted on the Daily Zooniverse.
- A Month in at the Zoo - posted on the Daily Zooniverse.
- Meet Beverley - posted on the Daily Zooniverse.
- Why I didn't Pursue a STEM subject and How I got Back into Coding - posted on Gender and the City.
- Stepping Away from the GitHub Desktop Client: Intro to the Terminal - posted on Medium.
- Interview with Ruth From Three Rings - posted on Code First: Girls' Blog.